Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 1 of the 28 day Walkabout Challenge

     I have been named one of 50 Ambassadors for the 28-day Walkabout Challenge for Orthaheel USA and Weil Integrative Footwear. The nationwide Walkabout campaign officially begins today -  March 27, 2012, and will continue over a 28-day period, during which I will post about my journey.

     I received a large package yesterday, containing the necessary items for my trek. In the Walkabout Welcome Package were:  Rhythm fitness walkers (from the new Active Walking Collection by Dr. Andrew Weil Integrative Footwear), Dr. Weil's newest book, Spontaneous Happiness,  t-shirt, ball cap, and Australian boomerang.  

     I hope you will follow along as I walk to improve my health.

THIS IS DAY ONE AND I AM EXCITED TO GET STARTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment